Sunday, September 22, 2013

OAP Matse Uwatse releases statement after sack from Nigerian Info



Some of you may have heard that popular Radio Personality Matse Uwatse Nnoli was fired from her job at radio station, Nigerian Info, two years after moving to the station from Wazobia FM where she worked for many years. There have been reports in the media that Matse was fired because 'she lacked discipline and couldn't be called to order'. Matse says this portrayal of her person is totally false and has released a statement exclusively to LIB. Find it below...
Dear all, compliments of the day to you.
I believe a lot of you must have heard of the recent termination of my job as an OAP (On Air Personality) on 99.3 Nigeria Info Fm. Well, it is true.
I have read on several blogs that I was sacked for being arrogant, rude etc. Even recently that I lacked discipline. If I lacked discipline, I wouldn't be successful in my career. I believe discipline, integrity and honesty goes hand in hand with true success. Ask those who  have met and known me and they will tell you that this is what I live for. I am not perfect, I have made mistakes but who is perfect?

No comments:

Post a Comment