Saturday, October 26, 2013

Hater and Losers' - Written by Charly Boy


Another interesting piece by Charly Boy. Enjoy...
The other day I was at the departure hall at Nnamdi Azikewe airport waiting for my flight. I was tucked away at a corner, from people's preying eyes, at least so I thought. My flight was delayed so I had about 2hrs to kill. As I reached into my backpack to get my iPad and keep myself busy till boarding time, a man with two teen girls approached me; they were all beaming with the most enchanting smiles I have ever seen.  "Charly these are my daughters, they’ve been worrying me that they want to take pictures with you” I obliged, as their father took position to capture a golden moment for his two teen daughters.
Before anyone could say Charly, the boy in me jumped out. There I was clowning around, making funny faces, as the girls caught the monkeying around bug. And to everyone's entertainment and amusement, we turned the whole departure hall into a photo studio and a runway, hummm! Oh boy come and see. All of a sudden most of the waiting passengers, teens, youths, mums and dads started to lineup for their own Kodak moments. Na who find trouble now?

No comments:

Post a Comment